Here’s a sweet snack to get you through your week! Heads up though these won’t last! I have to hide mine in the fridge or they’re all gone! These are gluten free, dairy free, no added sugars, and healthy 😉 sorta!
Prep time: 20 minutes
Yields: 35 balls
Serving size: 1 ball
MACROS ( 1 serving)
3g Fat/ 4g Carbs/ 2g Protein
- 2 cups PBfit powder
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 3 tbsp almond milk
- 1 heaping cup dairy free chocolate chips
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- In a bowl mix together pbfit powder and water.
- When it’s completely combined mix in coconut.
- In a separate bowl pour in chocolate chips and put the almond milk over the top of the chocolate chips.
- Microwave for 30 seconds. Mix. Microwave again for 30 seconds. Mixture should be completely melted and combined!
- Roll PBfit mixture into balls about 1″ in diameter
- Dunk balls into chocolate and roll around with a spoon until it’s completely covered in chocolate.
- Lift the ball out with a fork (this allows excess chocolate to go back into the bowl)
- Tap it off onto a cookie sheet lined with parchment/ wax paper.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or until solid. These need to be kept in the fridge, and just remove them when you’re craving something sweet… or just because! 🙂
Subscribe to be updated by email when more posts are on the website! Thanks! 🙂 -Tay