I’m always looking for different ways to get more protein into my diet without feeling like I’m constantly eating the same food! I’ll be honest, I do get sick sometimes of the daily protein shake! This tuna patty was something so different for me, and I loved it! I am a tuna person so that helped when it came to flavor! But I love that it’s different than the original tuna and mayo sandwich! Try it and see for yourself!
Macros: 200 calories 5g Fat/ 34g Protein
1 can tuna (drained)
1/4 tsp salt and pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder (optional)
1 tsp chives (optional)
1 tbsp chopped red onion (optional)
- Drain tuna and mix all ingredients in a bowl!
- Spray a sauté skillet with olive oil on medium- high heat.
- Scoop mixture onto the skillet and mold into a circular patty shape, either with a spoon or a utensil of your choose!
- Cook for 7-8 minutes and flip for another 7-8 or until both sides look a golden brown!
- Put in a flatbread or sandwich thin with condiments of your choosing!
This is the flatbread I used and absolutely LOVE! Amazing macros too!